I feel confident about my project on poetry. We had one group meeting last week in which I feel we were very productive and accomplished a lot towards the end result. When we met with Ms. Kirkendoll a lot of what we already had done fit into her criteria. Of course, she gave us ideas for what else to incorporate to not only fit her needs, but also better our project.
In our meeting I designed the jeopardy game which we will be using to follow-up the lesson to quiz the students to see what they have learned from the lesson. Also, each of us designed our own section of the lesson. I was responsible for the segment on haiku. Then, Annie and myself went to visit with Ms. Kirkendoll and since we've been adjusting our project to fit her more.
Based on the last time we met I furthered my knowledge on how to use wikispaces. I familiarized myself with it's easy use and the level of easy communication came to grow on me.
Blog Post #10
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment